Interplate is an engineering company that specializes in sophisticated coatings for the metal finishing industry.
Interplate develops, executes and delivers comprehensive solutions in the following areas:
- Engineered and Industrial Coatings – Wear-resistant metal coatings, coatings with low friction coefficients, corrosion resistant coatings, coatings for electronics, and various optical coatings, all of which are intended for various industrial sectors in general and the aviation industry in particular.
- Decorative Coatings – Judaica companies, jewelry manufacturing factories and many artisans enjoy the highest level of execution which ensures integrity, durability, beauty and quality.
- Composite Coatings – Coatings which significantly enhance product features, thanks to the addition of non-metallic particles in the metal-plated matrix. . A product with special features, including an extended life and improved performance, is obtained. Industrial machinery builders and the automotive industry, for example, already enjoy these advanced products.
- Electroforming – A manufacturing process of thin walled products done by a coating process based on a model that can be removed or dissolved once the forming process is completed. The coating of the model is very uniform from one-tenth of a mm to 10 mm. After the coating is completed the original model is dissolved or removed, and the coating that remains is actually the desired part.
In recent years, Interplate has expanded its operations in the following fields:
- Nanotechnology – As an innovative, creative and progressive company, Interplate has established a nano oriented company known as “Nanoplate.” The essence of Nanoplate is in its industrial coatings and improved engineering; research and development and consulting.
- Renewal Energy – Interplate is an expert in the development of coatings which are appropriate for innovative applications in this growing industry, such as fuel cell electrode’s coatings.
Interplate’s factory, which covers an area of 900 square meters, includes a manufacturing plant, a quality control department, an R&D department, an analytical laboratory and a warehouse. Coatings produced in the factory include: electroless nickel coating, nickel plating, gold plating, rhodium coating, silver plating, tin plating, alloy coatings, different passivation coatings, electro-polishing coating, black chromium substitute plating, ceramic coatings, copper plating, coating of polymers, coatings on glass, composite coatings (silicon carbide, Teflon, diamond) and black optical coatings.