Advice and Guidance from the Referral Stage
“The knowledge to understand what the client wants; the wisdom to give him what he needs”…
When a client contacts Interplate, all he needs to know are the features he requires. According to these features, Interplate will build the product and set up the work procedures. The client will be presented with all of the options with respect to cost and quality, and he will choose the most appropriate option for him.
Clients enjoy the highest quality products, as well as technical direction and support beginning at the referral stage, including:
- Choosing the appropriate finish or coating for the intended purpose. For example, selecting a coating with a low coefficient of friction for moving parts.
- Designing the product coating. In the microwave industry, for example, determination of final product dimensions (threads, holes, radius of corners) was decided upon together with the client during the initial drafting stage.
Research and development
Interplate produces solutions tailored specifically to the needs of the client and is ready to produce any kind of metal coating. In other words, the client is not required to adapt the product to existing solutions. Rather, solutions are developed according to client needs and product specifications. Creativity and innovation are the values that differentiate Interplate.
For a number of years, Interplate has been participating in research studies regarding various issues related to the development of innovative coating applications under the auspices of the Ministry of Industry and Trade – Chief Scientist.
Here are a few examples of Interplate’s solutions based on client needs:
- Development of electroforming products – Interplate has developed a method to create electroforming products based on various nickel alloys for the aviation industry.
- Development of coating alloys – Interplate has developed electroplated anodes and alloys to create batteries and fuel cells for the renewable energy industry.
- Development of preparation processes for unusual materials – Interplate has developed the capability to coat special materials, such as copper/molybdenum alloy, copper/tungsten alloy and titanium alloy, for the electronic microprocessor industry.